Patching and Switching
NSGDatacom offers the complete line of Dynetcom's products (formerly
Dynatech Communications); Tech Control / Cable Management, Twinax
and Coax, Enterprise Access System® (EAS), and CPX (X.25), and
offers support and expansion of the CTM® Matrix Switch. These
products are used in government, military, and commercial environments.
- Patching and Switching products have been in use for more than
four decades, originally developed under the name Cooke Engineering.
The patching products offer flexible solutions capable of supporting
the mixing of T1/E1, Ethernet, and Gigabit Ethernet modules in
- Twinax products are used in Satellite tracking systems, and
also by NASA for the Space Shuttle. The Coax patching products
are being used in many radio and TV stations. Other customers
are using them in radar installations and with other equipment
operating over coax cables.
- Enterprise Access System® product line provides users a
number of solutions for accessing networks for test and diagnostic
purposes, both at local and remote locations.
- Packet Switching (Dynapac) products include switches, PADs,
and switching PADs.
- NSGDatacom offers support and provides expansion capabilities
to customers who have Dynetcom's CTM® Matrix Switches already